10/27/08

Birthday Giveway at The Pickled Pepperpatch

Soggy Saturday and Birthday giveway.


Go check out The Pickled Pepperpatch and enter her contest!

This is what she is giving away!


I am going to be giving away one of Primitive Wooden Toaster Covers! This was one of my biggest sellers last year! This is a wonderful way to disquise that unsightly toaster that sits on your kitchen countertop. It is 3 sided and the back is completely open you all you need to do is slide it right overtop your toaster.

All you need to do is leave me a comment here, and if you don't have a blog, please leave me your email addy so I can get in touch with you if your name is chosen. The winners name will be drawn by the birthday girl on November 1st! If you post this to your blog, I will enter your name again....so, that is two chances for you to win! (Sorry, this is open only to U.S. residents only due to high shipping cost or if you are out of the country and wanta pay shipping...you can enter too!) Good Luck!

No comments: